Light Efficient Design’s Low Bay LED retrofits have been designed specifically for use in Low Bay, Parking Garage, and Fuel Canopy HID fixtures. Our form-follow-function product design delivers unsurpassed lumen output, broad even light distribution, easy installation and up to 80% in energy and labor savings over existing HID technology. All models utilize our Advanced Active Cooling technology delivering consistently higher LED efficacy and life when placed within enclosed fixtures.
Low Bay Retrofit Lamps – Ballast Compatible, Series 3
- Works with pulse or probe start magnetic metal halide ballasts
- Compact design delivers wide, even light distribution when retrofitted into parking garage, fuel canopy, or low bay HID fixtures.
- Delivers up to 2x higher delivered lumens and efficacy compared to retrofits using generic LED “corn lamps”.
- Wide, even light distribution eliminates “hot spot” usually seen with LED luminaires.
- Available in 60W LED model replacing HID Lamps up to 175W.
- Choice of 4000K or 5700K
- Safety rated and heat tested within fully enclosed fixtures from -40 to +122F ambient temperatures
- Design Patent 29/415,685
- Features a ring of up-light
Find The Right Retrofit
Low Bay Retrofit Lamp - Ballast Compatible | Light Efficient Design
|Item Number||LUMENS||POWER USED||REPLACES||VOLTAGE||BASE||CCT||Unit||Purchase|
|5773||60W||Up to 250W Probe or Pulse Start Ballast||MH BALLAST ONLY||E26 Edison||4000K||
Call to order
|5266||60W||Up to 250W Probe or Pulse Start Ballast||MH BALLAST ONLY||E26 Edison||5700K||
Call to order